Nutella Road Trip is back this month – and everything is free. Yep, you read that right.
After last year’s trip around Sydney and Melbourne, The Nutella food truck is back to tour NSW and Queensland from June 22 to July 5. The menu, created by The Nighthawk Diner’s Alistair Fogg who’s back for the second year, offers six Nutella-rich dishes. Expect both sweet and salty food, such as crumpets, sweet potato pretzels on toasted brioche, egg waffles, and more.
Here’s the schedule:
- Sydney, Henry Deane Plaza, Haymarket, Thursday 22 June, 7.30am – 10.30am
- Manly, Manly Wharf, Friday 23 June, 7am – 10am
- Penrith, Tench Reserve, Saturday 24 June, 8am – 11am
- Central Coast, Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Sunday 25 June, 10am – 12pm
- Newcastle, Wheeler Place, Monday 26 June, 8am – 11am
- Port Macquarie, Hay Street Forecourt, Wednesday 28 June, 7am – 10am
- Coffs Harbour, Big Banana Carpark, Thursday 29 June, 9am – 12pm
- Northern Rivers, Lennox Head Forecourt, Friday 30 June, 7am – 10am
- Byron Bay, Bryon Bay Services Club, Saturday 1 July, 8am – 11am
- Gold Coast, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Sunday 2 July, 9am – 12pm
- Brisbane, Reddacliff Place, Monday 3 July, 8am – 11am
- Sunshine Coast, Alexandra Headland SLSC, Wednesday 5 July, 7am – 10am
Expect the toaster on wheels real soon! For more information, visit the Facebook page.